HOW DID WE GET TO WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT HORSES TODAY?
It all started with Equids, hence the term Equine. Horses are the most common type of Equid. Horses were first domesticated in Central Asia around 5,000 years ago. Donkeys were domesticated in North Africa around 4,000 years ago. The oldest known fossils assigned to Equidae were found in North America and date from some 54 million years ago.
There are about 35 species of equids, including horses, zebras, donkeys, and wild asses. Equids are members of the horse family Equidae. They are hoofed mammals with long legs and necks. Equids are native to many parts of the world, including Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. There are about 35 species of equids, including horses, zebras, donkeys, and wild asses. Equids are intelligent animals used by humans for centuries for transportation, warfare, and recreation.
No matter the use, all Equids can benefit from Horse Health Products. They can all benefit from using the best horse supplements as a species. Their functions may differ, but their physiology does not. Farm animals can benefit from Total Equine Relief Powder Supplements for Horses.
Here are some additional facts about equids:
- The largest Equid is the Shire horse, weighing up to 2,200 pounds.
- The smallest Equid is the miniature horse, weighing as little as 60 pounds.
- The fastest Equid is the African wild ass, which can reach up to 50 miles per hour.
- The longest-lived Equid is the horse, which can live up to 30 years.
- The most common Equid is the horse, with over 60 million horses worldwide.
Equids are fascinating creatures that have played an essential role in human history. They are strong, intelligent, and beautiful animals that continue to captivate people worldwide.
Thank You for being a Caring Horse Owner.