Ramard Total Horse Pre & Probiotic Syringe 30 cc - Horse Disgestive Supplements
Ramard Total Equine Pre & Probiotic - Horse Digestive Supplement that Supports Digestion & Appetite | 50 Million CFU of Probiotics to Aid in Rebalancing & Supporting Total Digestive Health in Foal & Horses | Syringe 30 cc.
- A HAPPY GUT MAKES FOR HAPPY HORSES: You take really good care of your horse. Total Pre & Probiotics is formulated to rebalance and support horse digestive health. Supports the body's natural ability to balance organisms known to cause GI upset. Its combination of Prebiotics and Probiotics makes it one of the best horse supplements and a topline for horses
- CHOICE OF EQUESTRIAN CHAMPIONS: Ramard’s equine products are used by Olympic Equestrian Teams around the world as well as by leading trainers and World & National Champions in every breed group. Our Total Pre and Probiotic isn't just for World Champions, it is for those that want the best horse performance supplements for their horses whether retired or simply a loved one
- 5X STRONGER: This formula offers 50 million CFU per gram of powerful probiotics - Easy to use and is available in 3 sizes, 240-gram jar, 5 lb. jar, or oral syringe. Our blend bypasses the healthy bacteria; hence its the best horse digestive supplement
- CHICORY INULIN: From the chicory root, consisting of natural fibers, research has shown that this plant acts as a prebiotic and passes through the stomach to reach the hindgut. This inhibits imbalance and increases mineral absorption, especially calcium
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You can count on Ramard Inc. to deliver American-made horse health products that you deserve, expect, and rely on. We stand by our products and offer a money-back guarantee if anything is wrong
Complete Equine Support
- Offers 50 million CFU per gram of powerful pre and probiotics.
- Inhibits imbalance and increases mineral absorption, especially calcium.
- Easy to use and available in 3 sizes: 240 gram jar, 5 lb. jar, or the featured oral syringe.
Ramard’s Total Pre and Probiotic Supplement supports digestion and appetite in horses and foals.
The special formula of this equine supplement rebalances and supports total digestive health. Proper gut health can improve your horse's performance while improving its overall health. These pre and probiotic horse supplements can also be used in cows, pigs, sheep, goats, and even smaller animals such as dogs and cats. Our powerful pre and probiotic horse supplements are proudly made in America and used by equestrian professionals.
Safe and Trusted
Feed Ramard’s Total Pre and Probiotic supplements to your horse with confidence knowing that that they are ingesting a trusted, quality product that will aid their digestive and immune systems and boost their overall well-being. It’s no wonder Total Pre and Probiotic is used and trusted by the best horse racers and trainers worldwide.
Ramard’s Total Pre and Probiotic Equine Support’s proprietary formula was developed by a team of veterinarians, trainers, and biochemists. Free of fillers and artificial ingredients, get your horse feeling good again! You can count on Ramard’s products to help give your horse all their nutritional needs. We won’t disappoint.
Poor body condition, loose stool, digestive upset and abdominal discomfort could indicate the beneficial bacteria in the animal's system is out of balance. Our balanced blend of pre and probiotics has shown to be beneficial for normal digestion and appetite.
Merely adding beneficial bacteria is not sufficient; we have also added prebiotics to our powerful formula. Prebiotics are a food source for the beneficial bacteria in the hindgut. Probiotics are live bacteria naturally present in the digestive system that break down feed for greater nutrient absorption. True results only come from ingestion of a combination of the two.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free Standard Shipping on all our orders through out the United States!
Shipping rates will apply on international orders. Other Shipping Options beyond Free Standard Shipping are available and can be calculated upon check out in your shopping cart.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Estimated Shipping Time
2 - 8 days
1 - 2 weeks
Central & South America
1 - 2 weeks
New Zealand & Australia
2 - 3 weeks
2 - 4 weeks
*This doesn't include our Processing time which is usually 1 - 2 days.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Shipping To Over 200 Countries
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries, we will contact you..
Caring Horse Supplies is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct before processing your order. If we have made an error, we will fully take responsibility for the original order made for you at no charge.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you with customs fees when they arrive in your country.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped, but sometimes, tracking is not available due to free shipping.
"No Information Available At The Moment"
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If an order was placed more than five business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please get in touch with us.
Will My Items Be Sent In One Package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Caring Horse Supplies return policy lasts 30 days. After receiving your product, if you are unsatisfied after 30 days, please follow these guidelines to receive a Return/Refund.
The item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, to be eligible for a return. If you are unsatisfied for whatever reason, please get in touch with our 24-hour support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the return address.
A full refund will be processed when the returned item is accepted at the return address. Refunds may take up to 2-3 business days to appear in your bank account.
If a product is damaged or you are unhappy with the product, don't hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items are not eligible for refunds.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the return address to send your item. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.