Total Horse Blood Fluids Muscle Replenishment 2.3 lb - Horse Performance Supplements
Ramard Total Blood Fluids Muscle Replenishment for Race Horses | Hydration and Blood Wellness Aid | Assists in Repairing Muscle Tissue Damage | Contains Electrolytes, Amino Acids, Blood Vitamins, and Amino Acids for Horses | 2.3 lb, 30-Day Supply.
Also available in:
2-Pack Jars | 2.3 lbs each | 60-Day Supply | $ 99.98
CHOICE OF EQUESTRIAN CHAMPIONS: Proven results in the previous 2 Olympic Games, World Equestrian Games, and World and National Championships across all breed groups and disciplines. Our horse health products are made in the USA in an FDA inspected lab using the highest quality ingredients available
- COMPLETE HYDRATION SUPPORT: A horse blood builder that helps prevent dehydration and blood wellness in horses. With Essential vitamin B and iron to support increased oxygen-carrying ability and Red blood cell count. Helps to repair muscle tissue damage associated with training
- ANIMAL SAVER: Ramard is a global leader of the most innovative and highest quality health supplement products for pets and horses. All of our products are manufactured with care and quality here in the US. You can count on Ramard to deliver the best horse supplements and equine care products with quality and efficacy you deserve, expect and rely on
- HIGH-QUALITY HORSE PRODUCTS: Our team of veterinarians, trainers, and biochemists has been committed to offering cutting-edge products that are made with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and free of fillers and artificial ingredients
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your happiness is our satisfaction. We go to great lengths in designing these products and stand by our product 100%. We offer a money-back guarantee if anything is wrong. Feel free to reach out if any issues come up
Extreme equine athletes demand Ramard Blood Fluids Muscle.
Racing, showing, training, hauling or any other strenuous demands placed on your horse will cause a loss of energy and essential nutrients.
It will also strain the immune system and decrease the horse’s ability to recover and maintain lean muscle mass.
Physical exertion, sweat, a change in weather, heat, and humidity are contributing factors in the loss of electrolytes, build-up of toxins, and nutrient loss in your horse. BFM was developed to replenish the vital nutrients lost during stress and exercise. It will help prevent the signs of dehydration, protect muscle tissue, and support the blood. Blood Fluids Muscle includes:
- Essential B-Vitamins, minerals, and iron to support increased oxygen-carrying ability and red blood cell count
- Branch Chain Amino Acids to support repair of muscle tissue damage associated with training
- Electrolytes which replenish the daily loss of minerals and, used daily, aid in the prevention of lactic acid build-up associated with muscle exertion
Our specially-designed supplement is made to meet the demands of high-performance racehorses such as Thoroughbreds and Quarter Horses. This potent powder contains an incredible blend of vital nutrients that will keep your horse healthy after rigorous training sessions.
Ramard Blood Fluids Muscle may be beneficial for:
- Muscle repair and recovery
- Building lean muscle mass
- Boosting energy
- Increasing red blood cell count
- Replenishing electrolytes
Muscle Repair and Recovery
We have added zinc, iron, copper, and a vitamin-B complex to our horse vitamins and minerals supplement to boost the production of oxygen-carrying red blood cells for improved energy levels.
Building Lean Muscle Mass
Heat and humidity can cause your horses to become dehydrated and sluggish. To improve your equine's balance of electrolytes, we have added important nutrients including potassium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. Unlike other hydrating horse supplements, ours contains absolutely zero sugar.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free Standard Shipping on all our orders through out the United States!
Shipping rates will apply on international orders. Other Shipping Options beyond Free Standard Shipping are available and can be calculated upon check out in your shopping cart.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Estimated Shipping Time
2 - 8 days
1 - 2 weeks
Central & South America
1 - 2 weeks
New Zealand & Australia
2 - 3 weeks
2 - 4 weeks
*This doesn't include our Processing time which is usually 1 - 2 days.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Shipping To Over 200 Countries
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries, we will contact you..
Caring Horse Supplies is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct before processing your order. If we have made an error, we will fully take responsibility for the original order made for you at no charge.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you with customs fees when they arrive in your country.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped, but sometimes, tracking is not available due to free shipping.
"No Information Available At The Moment"
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If an order was placed more than five business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please get in touch with us.
Will My Items Be Sent In One Package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Caring Horse Supplies return policy lasts 30 days. After receiving your product, if you are unsatisfied after 30 days, please follow these guidelines to receive a Return/Refund.
The item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, to be eligible for a return. If you are unsatisfied for whatever reason, please get in touch with our 24-hour support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the return address.
A full refund will be processed when the returned item is accepted at the return address. Refunds may take up to 2-3 business days to appear in your bank account.
If a product is damaged or you are unhappy with the product, don't hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items are not eligible for refunds.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the return address to send your item. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.