Ramard Total Lactic Care 25g (5-Pack) - Senior Horse Supplements
Ramard Total Lactic Care for Aging Horses - Support Joint Muscle Function & Strength Recovery - Maintain Horse Energy & Stamina - Advanced, Safe and Effective Animal Vitamin & Supplements | Pouch 25g (Pack of 5)
- CHOICE OF EQUESTRIAN CHAMPIONS: Total Lactic Care with powerful Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) provides critical support to the muscles of performance horses. Highly beneficial for aging horses or horses in rehabilitation to support muscle function and recovery
- UNIQUE FORMULA: Supports the release of cellular energy and reduction of lactic acid concentration during exercise to help eliminate muscle fatigue and cramping or tying up. Have your horse feeling their best again!
- ULTIMATE RECOVERY: Support building muscle in horses and recovery after strenuous work, combat muscle damage that leads to stiffness and lameness, and help maintain energy and stamina
- PROPER DOSAGE: One packet per day for the first three days for daily conditioning, then 1/2 to 1 packet per day for workouts or training. For stress or performance give 1 packet the evening before an event and 1 packet two to three hours before the event
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You can count on Ramard Inc. to deliver the best horse supplements and equine care products with the quality and efficacy that you deserve, expect, and rely on. We stand by our horse health products and offer a money-back guarantee if anything is wrong
What is the Product and WHY use it?
Ramard Total Lactic Care is one of our best equine care products that contains powerful Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) that provide critical support to the muscles of performance horses. Highly beneficial for aging horses or horses in rehabilitation, our formula is safe and effective to support your horse’s joint and muscle function to strengthen and improve recovery in order to help maintain its energy and stamina levels.
SUPPORT YOUR HORSE
Have your horse feeling their best again!
Our unique formula supports the release of cellular energy and the reduction of lactic acid concentration during exercise to help eliminate muscle fatigue and cramping or tying up. Supporting muscle function and recovery after strenuous work, combating muscle damage that leads to stiffness and lameness, and helping maintain energy and stamina, Ramard’s Total Lactic Care provides the ultimate recovery.
- Help prevent muscle fatigue and tying up
- Help prevent body and back muscle soreness
- Support muscle function and recovery
- Fight muscle damage that leads to stiffness and lameness
Aging Horse Support
The unique and proprietary formula of Ramard’s Total Lactic Care is exactly what an aging horse needs to stay energetic and healthy. By reducing concentrations of lactic acid and supporting the release of cellular energy, cramps and muscle pains are eradicated.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free Standard Shipping on all our orders through out the United States!
Shipping rates will apply on international orders. Other Shipping Options beyond Free Standard Shipping are available and can be calculated upon check out in your shopping cart.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Estimated Shipping Time
2 - 8 days
1 - 2 weeks
Central & South America
1 - 2 weeks
New Zealand & Australia
2 - 3 weeks
2 - 4 weeks
*This doesn't include our Processing time which is usually 1 - 2 days.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Shipping To Over 200 Countries
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries, we will contact you..
Caring Horse Supplies is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct before processing your order. If we have made an error, we will fully take responsibility for the original order made for you at no charge.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you with customs fees when they arrive in your country.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped, but sometimes, tracking is not available due to free shipping.
"No Information Available At The Moment"
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If an order was placed more than five business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please get in touch with us.
Will My Items Be Sent In One Package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Caring Horse Supplies return policy lasts 30 days. After receiving your product, if you are unsatisfied after 30 days, please follow these guidelines to receive a Return/Refund.
The item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, to be eligible for a return. If you are unsatisfied for whatever reason, please get in touch with our 24-hour support staff at email@example.com to receive the return address.
A full refund will be processed when the returned item is accepted at the return address. Refunds may take up to 2-3 business days to appear in your bank account.
If a product is damaged or you are unhappy with the product, don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items are not eligible for refunds.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at email@example.com. We will provide you with the return address to send your item. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.