Ramard Total Immune Blast 6.75 lb - Horse Muscle & Blood Builder
Ramard Total Immune Blast Supplements for Horses - Horse Immune Supplement | Equine Immune Support with Nucleotides - Omega 3, Omega 6 & Vitamin A - Supports Normal Immune Responses in Foal & Horses | 6.75 Lb, 180-Day Supply.
- TRUSTED PRODUCT: Total Immune Blast is shown safe and trusted by Olympic Gold Medalists and top race and show trainers around the world. Our horse health products are made in the USA in an FDA inspected lab using the highest quality ingredients available. Proven to be the best horse performance supplement that promotes equine immune support
- NEXT GENERATION SUPPORT: Nucleotides contribute to DNA synthesis as structural units are essential for cell replication. Provides outstanding benefits for horses that have a stressed immune system from training, environmental changes, or breeding season
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT: A horse supplement for muscles that will give your foals a jump start to achieve their maximum potential while simultaneously growing their immune system and bone marrow. It's a proven horse immune supplement that provides the mares the support they need while in foal
- AIDS IN SUPPORTING IMMUNE HEALTH: A horse immune supplement superior for respiratory issues such as colds and runny nose giving your horse the benefit not typically available during sickness. Help your horse bounce back quickly, support normal immune response, fight off disorders, and fight the damaging effects of free radicals present in the body
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You can count on Ramard Inc. to deliver the best horse health products with the quality that you deserve, expect, and rely on. We stand by our products and offer a money-back guarantee if anything is wrong
- Next-generation support utilizing nucleotides
- Provides outstanding benefits for horses that have stressed immune systems
- Superior for respiratory issues such as colds and runny noses
- Fights the damaging effects of free radicals present in the body
- Supports normal immune responses in horses and foal
- Made in the USA in an FDA inspected lab using the highest quality ingredients available
Safe and Trusted
Feed Ramard’s Total Immune Blast supplements to your horse with confidence knowing that they are ingesting a quality product that will help them bounce back quickly by supporting a normal immune system response. It’s no wonder why Total Immune Blast is used and trusted by the best horse racers and trainers worldwide.
Ramard’s Total Immune Blast Equine Immune Support’s proprietary formula with nucleotides will help your horse’s ability to heal at a much faster rate. Get your horse feeling like their energetic selves again! You can count on Ramard’s products to help give your horse all its nutritional needs. We won’t disappoint.
Help your horse’s body fight off the damaging effects of free radicals, support their ability to fight off infections, and put a stop to respiratory issues like colds and runny noses.
Simply administer 1 (0.6 oz) scoop per day or as directed by your veterinarian. You can add Ramard’s Total Immune Blast to water and administer it in an oral dosing syringe for picky eaters. For extra support, you can give your horse up to two (2) scoops per day.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free Standard Shipping on all our orders through out the United States!
Shipping rates will apply on international orders. Other Shipping Options beyond Free Standard Shipping are available and can be calculated upon check out in your shopping cart.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Estimated Shipping Time
2 - 8 days
1 - 2 weeks
Central & South America
1 - 2 weeks
New Zealand & Australia
2 - 3 weeks
2 - 4 weeks
*This doesn't include our Processing time which is usually 1 - 2 days.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Shipping To Over 200 Countries
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries, we will contact you..
Caring Horse Supplies is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct before processing your order. If we have made an error, we will fully take responsibility for the original order made for you at no charge.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you with customs fees when they arrive in your country.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped, but sometimes, tracking is not available due to free shipping.
"No Information Available At The Moment"
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If an order was placed more than five business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please get in touch with us.
Will My Items Be Sent In One Package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Caring Horse Supplies return policy lasts 30 days. After receiving your product, if you are unsatisfied after 30 days, please follow these guidelines to receive a Return/Refund.
The item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, to be eligible for a return. If you are unsatisfied for whatever reason, please get in touch with our 24-hour support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the return address.
A full refund will be processed when the returned item is accepted at the return address. Refunds may take up to 2-3 business days to appear in your bank account.
If a product is damaged or you are unhappy with the product, don't hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items are not eligible for refunds.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the return address to send your item. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.