Ramard Total Joint Care Performance Horse Supplements (1.12 lb)
Ramard Total Joint Care Performance Supplements for Horses | The Horse Joint Supplement that Aids in Reducing Aching Joints | Replenishes Synovial Fluid in Horses and Helps Reduce Inflammation, Discomfort, and Stiffness |1.12 lb, 30-Day Supply.
Jar 1.12 lb Pack of 2 | 60-Day Supply | $ 110.48
Pail 6.75 lb | 180-Day Supply | $ 326.75
- CHOICE OF EQUESTRIAN CHAMPIONS: Proven results in the previous 2 Olympic Games, World Equestrian Games, and World and National Championships across all breed groups and disciplines. Our horse health products are made in the USA in an FDA inspected lab using the highest quality ingredients available
- TREATS ENTIRE JOINT: So why keep buying your products in pieces, let Total Joint Care Performance Supplements solve the puzzle for you. There are no fillers or additives in Total Joint Care and all of the ingredients are of the highest quality and purity. Topline for horses and is proven as horse joint supplement
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Total Joint Care addresses the entire joint offering complete support. Synovial fluid, cartilage, soft tissue, tendons, and ligaments all need to be healthy to achieve peak performance
- HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACID: is combined with glucosamine, chondroitin, and Methylsulfonylmethane at the proper concentration and purity, the benefits are greater than any of the individual ingredients alone
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You can count on Ramard Inc. to deliver the best horse health supplements and equine care products with the quality and efficacy that you deserve, expect, and rely on. We stand by our horse health products and offer a money-back guarantee if anything is wrong
Complete Joint Support
Total Joint Care addresses the entire joint by offering complete support. Synovial fluid, cartilage, soft tissue, tendons, and ligaments all need to be healthy in order to achieve peak performance. Get your horse happy and feeling its best with Ramard’s Total Joint Care!
- Ramard is the leader in horse and foal vitamins and supplements
- Our groundbreaking formula supplies amazing advantages for your horse or foal
- Proudly made in the USA
- Using top grade compounds in labs inspected by the FDA
- Trusted state-of-the-art product
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals
The Choice of Champions
It’s what winners use
Ramard is a global supplier of quality health and performance products for horses and companion animals. Ramard’s Total Joint Care horse vitamin supplement is show-safe and trusted by Olympic Gold Medalists and top race and show trainers from around the world. Our products are made in the USA in an FDA inspected lab using the highest quality ingredients available. You can count on Ramard Inc. to deliver the quality products that you and your horse deserve, expect, and rely on.
HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACID
Our Total Joint Care vitamin's synergistic blend contains hyaluronic acid (HA) to support joint health and improve mobility. HA promotes the growth of new cells and tissues while reducing inflammation. Our supplement may also reduce inflammation, discomfort, and stiffness associated with everyday exercise.
TREATS ENTIRE JOINT
Our complete formula includes 6000mg of glucosamine HCL that works to stimulate the growth of cartilage cells. The addition of Chondroitin Sulfate helps give the joints and cartilage more resilience. When combined, this horse joint supplement can repair joints while promoting healthy cartilage.
Ramard, Inc. products are developed by a dedicated team of veterinarians, trainers, and biochemists to provide you and your animals with high-end supplements that are free of fillers and artificial ingredients. Our vitamins are trusted by World and National Champions and used by professional equestrian teams around the world.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free Standard Shipping on all our orders through out the United States!
Shipping rates will apply on international orders. Other Shipping Options beyond Free Standard Shipping are available and can be calculated upon check out in your shopping cart.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Estimated Shipping Time
2 - 8 days
1 - 2 weeks
Central & South America
1 - 2 weeks
New Zealand & Australia
2 - 3 weeks
2 - 4 weeks
*This doesn't include our Processing time which is usually 1 - 2 days.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Shipping To Over 200 Countries
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries, we will contact you..
Caring Horse Supplies is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct before processing your order. If we have made an error, we will fully take responsibility for the original order made for you at no charge.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you with customs fees when they arrive in your country.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped, but sometimes, tracking is not available due to free shipping.
"No Information Available At The Moment"
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If an order was placed more than five business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please get in touch with us.
Will My Items Be Sent In One Package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Caring Horse Supplies return policy lasts 30 days. After receiving your product, if you are unsatisfied after 30 days, please follow these guidelines to receive a Return/Refund.
The item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, to be eligible for a return. If you are unsatisfied for whatever reason, please get in touch with our 24-hour support staff at email@example.com to receive the return address.
A full refund will be processed when the returned item is accepted at the return address. Refunds may take up to 2-3 business days to appear in your bank account.
If a product is damaged or you are unhappy with the product, don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items are not eligible for refunds.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at email@example.com. We will provide you with the return address to send your item. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.