While other products focus on cartilage, only Total Joint Care Performance addresses the entire joint. Synovial fluid, cartilage, soft tissue, tendons, and ligaments must be healthy to achieve peak performance.
Performance horses put tremendous stress on their bodies, and providing them with the nutrients they need to stay healthy and perform at their best is crucial. Many supplements can help to support the health and performance of performance horses.
The #1 concern is with their joints: Joint supplements can help to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints, which can help to improve performance and prevent injuries. Some of the horses' most common joint supplements include glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. In addition, Total Joint Care Performance also adds an advantage from Hyaluronic Acid combined with several other key ingredients. When the high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid is combined with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM at the proper concentration and purity, the benefits are more significant than the individual ingredients alone.
TOTAL JOINT CARE PERFORMANCE
- Made in the United States of America.
- Made with a team comprised of dedicated veterinarians, trainers, and biochemists
- Made with only the highest quality ingredients available, free of fillers and artificial ingredients.
- Made with "NO" banned substances.
Studies have shown that the ingredients in Total Joint Care Performance have been proven in:
- Replenishing synovial fluid, which cushions and lubricates the joint.
- It may reduce inflammation associated with everyday exercise.
- It may reduce discomfort and stiffness associated with daily exercise.
- Supporting the soft tissue supporting the ligaments and tendons.
- Bioavailability through an oral application.
- Ramard's equine products are used by Olympic Equestrian Teams worldwide and by leading trainers and World & National Champions in every breed group.
Thank You for being a Caring Horse Owner.