Total Joint Care is the foundational product for the horse supplements used by Olympic Equestrian Teams around the world, as well as by leading trainers and World & National Champions in every breed group. The reason is that it is just that, TOTAL JOINT CARE.
Horse joint supplements for horses are a popular way to provide additional nutritional support for normal and healthy joint function to help keep them in good working order, comfortable, and moving at their best. Here are some of the best supplemental care options for horse joints:
- Glucosamine: This works as a building block for many different processes in the body and is particularly important for maintaining the cartilage between joints, which assists in smooth movement and reducing concussion of joints. Studies suggest that a 500kg horse needs 10g of glucosamine daily.
- MSM: This naturally occurring sulfur compound has anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- Chondroitin: This is a component of cartilage that helps to keep it healthy and flexible. It can also help to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints.
- Hyaluronic acid: This is a natural lubricant that helps to keep joints moving smoothly. It can also help to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints.
- Vitamin C, E, or A: These vitamins have antioxidant properties and are typically paired with copper, selenium, or zinc to help support joint health.
- Polysulfated glycosaminoglycans: These are injectable supplements that can help reduce inflammation and promote healthy joint fluid production.
- Exercise: Regular exercise can help to keep joints healthy and reduce the risk of injury. However, it is crucial to warm up and cool down your horse with every ride to allow your horse’s body to prepare for and recover from exercise.
- Weight management: Maintaining a healthy weight for your horse can help avoid undue joint stress.
Total Joint Care Performance Horse Supplements comes from Hyaluronic Acid and several other key ingredients. When the high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid is combined with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM at the proper concentration and purity, the benefits are more significant than the individual ingredients alone.
Only the best for your horse.
Thanks for being a Caring Horse Owner.